Haram Ke Pegang Anjing?



Sorry for not uploading any videos for two weeks. Cuti-cuti siam.

This week vlog is about my past experience at Lipe Island, not the whole experience mind you but what happened when a fellow Malaysian Makcik saw me touching a husky. Keliling dia orang berbogel dia tak kisah pun tapi afiq pegang anjing nak kecoh-kecoh.

See the boxes behind me? I'll be moving soon to my own apartment so I'm packing up. You heard me right? My very own rented downtrodden apartment. It is a small, oddly located apartment but who am I to complain? I'll be living alone anyway so pedulik!

I have a new segment in my vlog where I review some of the youtube comments so look out for that, your crude hate-filled comment might wind up in that segment and people will be lining up to spam your walls with "Ko hengat ko bagos sangat ke hah?!?!"

I'll be vlogging about the hardship of moving next week so do subscribe to Afiqsays! Tu ha butang subscribe kat atas sekali tu...

9 comments:

N82 said...

The music at the end is nice! What is the name of the song?

Afiq Deen said...

I'm pretty sure it's Soleil Soleil. Cuba search dekat youtube.

Nurul Afifah said...

love it.! lawak lah.1

sicomot-comel said...

well,,hope u enjoy staying alone in those apartment afiq ! =D

law ade hantu kacau,roger2 la SCC,,nnt SCC blasah jerangkung2 tu semua..
hahaha

Hadi Deen said...

Awat slang macam tok.haha

ZWAN SABRI said...

Sumpah best giler video tuu..
Actually, aku adalah peminat hang bro..
Suka sangat tengok pendapat2 hang dalam video..
SEMPOI! ;)

Anonymous said...

pegang anjing haram lah
kau ni xbelajar agaama
xyah nak kata kat makcik tu bodoh
sertu tu kalau TERpegang
islam ni mudah
tp jangan nak memutar belitkan kemudahan yg tuhan kasi

naz xyzrine said...

anjing haram pegang dalam keadaan yang basah . contoh tangan kita berpeluh ke . tapi siyes video ni lawak ! hehe .

Khadijah Suhaimi said...

anjing tidak haram utk di sentuh. cuma apabila telah di sentuh, wajib disamak.
anjing hanya HARAM utk di MAKAN..