Trying Out My Luck

Today I accidentally came across an advertisment about a regional video competition. The theme is climate change in the asia pacific region and it has PSA (public service announcement) feel to it.
The downside of this discovery is the deadline is on the 31st January. I have less than 10 days to work on this video so I thought of not participating in it. But. When I was about to discard the opportunity, a fury of ideas came to me in split second. Ilham. Whatever you want to call it.
I can't let a good idea go to waste so I decided to make a short 2 minute video about climate change. It'll be finished by the 27th of January so watch this space so that you can help me by commenting/criticising it before I send it to the organiser.

1 comment:

carutPK said...

good luck..chiayok2