I Need Your Help Guys!

The thing is, I really need a laptop to replace my 3 year old acer laptop so I joined a Malaysia themed short film competition. Competition is stiff and very good filmmakers submitted their works. I am impressed by half of the entries. But they are seasoned filmmakers who already have good computers and cameras. I need the laptop more than any of them.

So please, please, please help me out by
watching,
rating,
commenting,
and like-ing my short film 'Projek Merdeka Adik'.





Register and login to Ruumz so you can like and comment on my short film here

My fate is in your hands. If I do win this laptop, I promise I will make BETTER films and videos for your enjoyment.

Or if you don't want to go through the website registration to support 'Projek Merdeka Adik', you can also vote for my other short film 'Sebelah' here.

2 comments:

tia said...

jatuh cinta..
tu ost cerita winter sonata kan?
wu wu wu.
intro yang best.cerita yang best..
banyak bintang untuk kamu.

Aiman Ariffin said...

hurmmm...... i like it very much, the whole filming skills and the angle that u took. Infact, the girls acting skills amazes me too lol.

however, i wonder why she needs to trouble herself getting the thread all da way back home. It'll be more logical if she work it at the park itself . Then her chinese + indian friends comes along to help. A lil bit cliche right? lol im no good at this.

Thats how i feel and think abt it i guess. besides that, i like it very much really. Simple yet meaningful :)