Thanks Syahiran!

Syahiran Sukardi pitched in an idea for a documentary that I really really like. It's about the KTM train in Kelantan.
I'm doing research on the subject and then I will get clearance and permission to shoot. Wednesday, Everyday is still ON but it's more of a personal project. The KTM documentary will be a joint-venture project with more than 5 people working on it. Syahiran will be the photography director and Idris and Nik (both of them acted in 4 Peringkat Ajal) will edit the whole 15 minutes documentary. I will of course helm the director's seat.
This is all very sudden. From short films to documentary. I think it's a positive progress. Maybe I have talents I never knew I have in making documentaries.
Maybe.
We'll just have to watch and give our verdict shall we?
At the mean time, I'm still figuring out the storyline in Wednesday, Everyday.

No comments: