I Feel Small Right Now



I think a lot of people overestimate my potential. I for one know what I'm worth and I can tell you in your face that I don't worth that much.




People's expectations is currently parallel with my estimation of my own worthlessness.




Although I can be sarcastic, cynical and confident, most of the time I feel very small and vulnerable. This is why I put up either a I-don't-give-a-shit or I-am-so-full-of-myself front.




I won't comment further on my current state of mind.




Because right now, I feel very very very worthless. I feel blended with the masses. I am the masses.








1 comment:

Toddtker said...

Now, one more thing before you let your fingers do the walking on a Hoodia google search for the nearest Hoodia supplement! Make absolute sure that the product you choose is a pure Hoodia supplement, without fillers and other ingredients. The reputable ones then started using only the core. This dosage guarantees you a higher possibility of successful results. Hoodia Gordonii Plus is pure and certified and well worth your investment. This means that when you take it as prescribed, you are going to lose your usually love for snacks and meals.