Somebody ADD Me! (nyanyi seperti lagu Smallville)

Well, as you might have noticed, I changed the header because I was too embarassed to look at my own, ehem, revealing picture. Yes yes, I'm a shy shy guy. Boohoo.
I'm not sure why people are getting more fascinated with myspace and ignoring their friendster profiles. I think friendster is much more convenient and is easier to reconnect loosened ties.

Myspace features kind of caters for those who are willing narcissists.

So I have both!

I'm thinking of launching a facebook too.

I know you can only get a lot of friends if you're really really goodlooking or really really hype or really really slutty but I too have a share of a really really trait. I really really love to think about things, sometimes unnecessary stuff. And I really really like to read. Does that really really count?

So do me a favour by adding me as one of your friends. I'm sure people will get jealous coz you have me as one of your friends later in life (when I get filthy rich and surrounded by by-the-hour babes)

I can't picture myself upadating my friendster or myspace profile in ten years time. So old still want to post emo pictures to fetch comments. Aiya!

Here are my profiles:

Afiq's Myspace (In dire need of Friends!)

&
Afiq's Friendster (tak kisah pun tiga lima, siapa kentut keluaq bunga)


I'm using this picture as the primary picture (yeah, tiada alasan bagimu) :

Don't add any other Afiq, just Afiq from Afiqsays.


Huahuahuahuaharun!

3 comments:

Miss Aida said...

Wow.

And that's publicity.

At least you're honest about it!

afiq said...

i'm not THAT desperate to get friends to polish my vainity. I figure it'll be good for biznez.

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Are u on drugs ?

Pil kuda ?

Daun ketum ?