Bedahku~~~~

ALAMAK, BASIKAL SAYA SUDAH HILANG!!!

My handsome Bedah... It was a tad ironic, really. I was planning to take my bike to the bikeshop today to have one of its broken paddle replaced. Darn you BIKE THIEF!!! A 45 passenger bus from the other direction will struck your attention when it rear its headlights from a steep hill and forced you to go askew, only then you'll realize that the right paddle is broken.... May you die in vain... I will laugh heartily to your attempt and sip my morning coffee after reading the day's news headline:


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

BIKE THIEF KILLED IN FREAK ACCIDENT
LIMBS AND PIECES OF FLESH WAS MISTAKENLY IDENTIFIED AS BARBECUE MEAT FROM GOD BY NEARBY ORANG ASLI.
THE MEAT WAS REPORTED TO BE BARBECUED AND SMEARED WITH BARBECUE SAUCE AND WAS EATEN BY INVESTIGATING POLICEMEN, THINKING THAT THE FREE MEAL WAS A TOKEN OF APPRECIATION FROM THE ORANG ASLI COMMUNITY.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Having that in mind, I will be forever thankful of Bedah's deeds. My condolences to her:

So now I have to walk everywhere! Which will take 20 minutes from my room to my studio whereas a bike ride will only take 3 minutes. And with a budget that will not allow anymore extravagant expenditures, I will be force to do my commuting via feet. Feet!

Unless some of my readers are generous enough to invest a few hundred to buy a new Bedah. Wait, wait, I will even post an ad on the basket for your company for eternity. Deal?

No comments: