kongkongkrong.....

I just don't get it >: /
It's weird how my -wit- capacity changes when meeting different people. It's strange how I'm funny to some people and lame to others. It's funny that I don't feel like laughing when I think about this.

Sense of Humour differs. So is dodol. Some dodol are dodoling dodoler than other dodols. But to think that people who think of me as lame will have that mental image forever is just TAK BEST!

Eh. Gambar hiasan se eye-eye. Those two are my younger brothers.


To tell you the truth, I'm the least sarcastic person to be around with, however I tend to act as humour. To be humour. In other words to clown myself. To be a clown. I will act perverted or childish or blur or fidgety to get laughs. Some may call it ADD: Attention Deficit Disoder but I think my case is more of a Afiq's Do Dol. It's my personal problem worth pondering by others. Isn't this blog itself another method of getting attention?

But really, as predictable as I may be, you can't probably make a prediction of me. Because I'm an actor infront of you and an Afiq when alone. And that's why I prefer to be alone. Period.

It's a deceased desease. It's too late. I will forever more be a dodol. Forever. Dodol. Forever. I like writing short sentences. Dodol..........



2 comments:

nana said...

your brother so do not look like you.. hehe.. :D

afiq said...

they actually do u know if you are colour blind