Blabbers red and blue and yellow

Why do I love my home?

Because I need not face death casually and blantantly. Because suffering is temporary. Because life is so much more than gravels and graveyard. Because life is very much alive.
Because my mother is safely home. Because my house is sturdy and solid. Because my family goes for outings every weekend. Because I am surrounded by caring relatives. Because I have a cause.Because no matter how life test me, there is always that squint of hope. Yes, hope.


My Merdeka Haiku:

Durian smells bad

Rambutans are sickly sweet

How seasons collide

A haiku to sum my Merdeka post. I see an infinite beauty in Haiku. Small, precious and meaningful.


afiqsays

:::::Happy Merdeka Day:::::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,I impartial came across to you put from AOL and I found you put very motivating.
I optimism, i can receive lot's of novel colleague now.

Anonymous said...

Thank for extremely great work!