Me? Smoking? I'll try it out.. just for fun..


Dim light. Frantically flicking computer monitor. Killing backpain. Bigger than life Tsquare. Hunger for attention. A night I told myself not to remember. Hopeless and discouraging.

So the next day. I blabbered like a feverish chipmunk to Haik from 1 to 3am. I told him about Gubrah, Yasmin Ahmad's new movie coming out this month and he was, as expected, clueless about the whole deal. Like a patient parent teaching a child how to pronounce pa-pa, I enlightened him with a half an hour talk about the movie AND THEN knowing his civic responsibility to reply to a fellow sahabat, he retraced his experience when he saw Sharifah Amani in her car, smoking.

Silence.,.,., it is a gap of unspoken words that garnish webs of suspicion.. tick tock... In unison, we're thinking how 'bad' Amani is, how 'uptown' of her to do such a thing... how... oh my... hows of all hows lah!

Wait, my mum smoke, so do my stepdad, dad, grandmothers, uncles, cousin.. I love them all...

Hmm..U'll be seeing some pictures of me smoking for the first time tomorrow or (cinematic vibration) the day after tomorrow...

1 comment:

Whatleyskdr said...

A: First, let me put it out there that I think its extremely unfair to ask an entry-level candidate for salary requirements or a salary history. I know why its doneto weed out potential candidatesbut it seems to be one of the lowest forms of accomplishing this, in my opinion! Priorities should be given to your areas of strength The decline of California's Silicon Valley has been caused by a general unhealthy attitude of hubris, very bad business timing, increasingly high costs of doing business, and concentration only in high-tech industries, without business diversification. San Jose still possesses a skilled and talented workforce, and an infrastructure suitable for high-tech entrepreneurs. However, any thoughts of diversifying the economy need to manifest and come to fruition very soon in order for the San Jose economy to recover.