Sue told me that I'm clingy. I guess she's right. I am.. clingy... I know.

The problem is I am a target for bullies since I was 8 and each bully either got caned by the principal or suspended. Classmates began to alienate me and this happens throughout my childhood until i was 16. I didn't get bullied then except for that half german blob of a guy.. Geramnye.. but he left school. phew..

So Haik I'm sorry that our perspective on friendship differ but that's alright. I guess i cherished my friends. They are rare, u know. And I dont think we have to 'declare' friendship.. it's an understanding between both parties. We don't even have to declare relationships..

So that's that. I will just be super careful when befriending others or i'll get hurt again. I hate getting hurt. Eh, recent events made me read cold mountain furiously and in less than 2 days, i practically finished it... Inman died.. sigh.. Ada married a boy...sigh.. happy ending? Ade la sket; the part when Inman nazak during the snow storm and Ada kissed him, like two passionate lovers...in silence of death.. sigh..

Kay.. next book please...

Watched big momma.. Hilarious like heck; im not implying heck is hilarious; it's just an expression. Cool movie.. Baik punya cilok... thumbs down BORING>>>>>

So what's next haik? (chewah, konon dah ok la tu).. Mom's back in Sabah with Putra... Oh yes, Hadi (my bro) is going to Kedah in about a month. I won't be going anywhere.. Gombak sucks! It sucks all the fun of KLness.

And blogreaders... keep the info to yourself rite.. HA.. maybe this haik fued is JUST a tactic to attract more readers.. The truth is out there. I am in here in the bilal CC typing like a madman.

It's only natural

No comments: