me, myself and makcik

History class afterwards. Not its CAD. Had lunch with haikal which is quite entertaining; if u haven't noticed, i usually eat lunch alone. Ay, having lunch alone is very therapeutic u know. I contemplate on how on earth the makcik charge me 1.50 for this nugget size piece of fish with loads of tempura.

afiq:Makcik.. ni memang singgit lima ke makcik..
makcik: Ya dik. Kenapa?
a: tak mcm mahal ke?
m: mmg harga macam tu
madbda: Oi, woman! Hell with you and ur common sense!
a: Erm... Takpelah.. tapi harga dier mcm ayam tu kan(points at a huge fried drumstick)
m: yalah, memang macam tu dik oi...
a: ek? Hmm.. k lah
madba: Ape k lah klah, blasah je kerepot tuh!
a: takpelah...hmmm..
madba: Oi stupid! Ur busted! Kena tipu tu!
a: erm... oklah
m: adik ni sihat ke...


madba likes to bother me in my private contemplations....

No comments: